Comparison has a double edge sword. The first edge is where we compare ourselves to other others and the second edge is when others have their opinions by comparing us to themselves or to others. In both cases, this impacts one’s performance on the job, in their career, and in their relationship with their colleagues and managers.
The impact of comparisons
- Low self-esteem of yourself
- Low self-image caused by other
- Not recognizing strengths and how to support challenges
- Unaware of spike profiles
- Creating poor productive talent
- Creating barriers to ones career